Introducing the New ELITE AP5000 Complete Avionics Tower
The AP-5000 is modeled after the most popular avionics stack in aviation history, the Bendix/King Silver Crown and offers LED readout without duplicating the NAV stack on screen in the software. The AP-5000 is the most customizable avionics panel on the market. It features the Garmin GNS 530 GPS with a dedicated screen for the GPS display unit.
- GNS 530 WAAS Control Module
- COM 2 and NAV 2 Radios with Active and Standby Frequencies
- Autopilot/Flight Director
- Course, Heading, Altitude, OBS, MDI Selectors
- IDENT – COM, NAV Radios
- Fully Selectable Audio Panel
- Altitude/VSI Preselector
- USB connectivity
- Dimensions: 8 ¼ x 8 ¼ x 15 ¼ in
- GPS portion is only compatible with Flight1 add on for Prepar3D or X Plane.
- Prepar 3D Add-on aircraft modules might have compatibility problems due to developers not following standard SDK practices.