Features of the Boeing 737 NG/MAX FNPT II MCC + APS MCC:
The ELITE B737 FNPT II MCC Training Device is a dual seat, autopilot and FMS equipped Flight Simulation Training Device capable of representing almost all aspects of the operational envelope. It is based on the B737.
- The type representative nature, combined with the accuracy of the hardware and software, allows for specific jet aircraft training to be conducted in the device using in most cases the factory Flight Crew Operating Manual for flight and ground training as well in most cases the actual checklists and Quick Reference Handbooks.
- The provided Instructor Operator Station is ergonomically laid-out to ensure accessibility to the cockpit components and unobstructed observation of flight deck activity. The Instructor Operator Station software allows for an intuitive manipulation of aircraft systems and failures with customizable event triggers. The instructor can trigger an event immediately, after a predetermined interval of time, airspeed, altitude, or a combination of the three.
- Ground operations training can be executed in great detail as a result of optionally available highly accurate airport models. These airport sceneries very closely match the actual airport being replicated, so close in fact, that actual airport diagrams can easily be used in training. Pilots will find runways, taxiways, buildings, jet ways, de-ice pads, hangers, etc. correctly placed. Runway and taxiway signs as well as airport markings are also detailed and accurate.
- Optionally you can add accurate airport modelling, dynamic jet ways, fuel trucks, support vehicles, pushback capability, aircraft traffic, and accurate airport signage and markings. Rehearsal and familiarization training of a specific airport is possible, greatly increasing the transfer of learning to the real world.
- With systems simulation and integration, almost all phases of ground and flight operations, including all normal, abnormal, and emergency scenarios can be trained in detail.
A detailed and accurate global database greatly enhances the mission capability of the device. The database includes detailed scenery and terrain database that reflects the actual landscape, structures, and hazards of the real world. These features are ideal for familiarization with new airports and flight plans; departure, arrival, and approach procedures; and seasonal characteristics common to their operational settings
The B737 NG/MAX Flight Deck consists of the following:
- Replica B737 panels, highly accurate in size and text placement with accurate switches and knobs
- Replica B737 interior trim pieces, highly accurate in size and shape to give the cockpit a realistic look
- Replica B737 dual-linked self-centering rudder pedals with toe brakes, connected to a dynamic control loading system
- Replica B737 motorized thrust levers complete with reverse levers, motorized trim wheels, speed brake and TOGA switches
- Replica B737 Flap levers complete with gates
- Replica B737 tiller (CPT and FO), parking brake and alternate gear extension handle
- Replica Captain and Co-pilot seats capable of forward and backward movement
- Enclosed instructor station with two 21.5” screens and a printer.
- 12 Circuit breakers of your choice.
- Intercom system for communications between pilots and instructor
The main simulation features:
- Realistic dual Multi-Function Displays with multiple display formats, capable of displaying Flight plan route, navigation aids, range to altitude and airports
- Realistic dual Primary Flight Displays with pilot-controlled V-speeds, MDA/ DH, and barometric pressure
- Realistic EICAS system to include primary and status pages with appropriate information displayed to include messages, engine gauges, flap & gear indications, engine vibration gauges, etc., as well as detailed system synoptic pages to include AC/DC electrical, environmental, hydraulic, anti-ice, doors, and Flight controls
- Realistic Dual Radio Tuning Units capable of tuning navigation
and communication frequencies, ADF frequencies, and setting transponder codes
- Realistic FMS/MCDU with worldwide database that allows pilots to:
Create Flight plans incorporating, STARS, SIDs, and jet airways.
Manipulate Flight plans by creating new waypoints, deleting waypoints,
extending intercept lines from waypoints, creating waypoints +/- nm from existing waypoints.
Input performance data such as temperatures for normal and takeoffs and
input weights for cargo, fuel, and passengers.
- Tune navigation, communication, ADF frequencies, and set transponder codes. Configure MFD display data.
- Realistic Auto Flight Control System with lateral modes to track headings or navigation signals and vertical modes to track GS signals, climb/descend in IAS or VS modes to capture preselected altitudes incorporating a Flight director for both pilot and copilot
- Navigation Database with global updated navigation data including runways, SIDS, STARS and approaches.
- Realistic Systems program to allow pilots to control APU and engine starts/shutdowns and control electrical, hydraulic, environmental, anti-ice and fuel systems with proper response to pilot inputs.
- Realistic Audio Integration System with warning and caution chimes, aural warnings, fire bells, over-speed cues, and tests.
- 200 degree horizontal and 45 degrees vertical, curved, movie-quality projector screen and frame
- Three overhead projectors to create a high definition (HD) visual environment which simulates frontal and side window visual effects
- 5760 x 1080 pixels (6.2 million pixels)
- Pilot in Commands FOV EyePoint Adjustment through IOS station
- Warping and Edge Blending
- Structure for projector support
- Features full immersion during the training session
Instructor Operator Station
The Instructor Operator Station by ELITE provides the following components and functionalities:
· Instructor Station Control Panel with intuitive touch-screen GUI
· Instructor station enclosure with Instructor desk, two Flat panel touch monitors, intuitive and ergonomic layout and functionality
· Software capable of
o easily repositioning the aircraft to a variety of ground and Flight positions instantly
o adjusting the time to include dawn, day, dusk, night
o adjusting the weather such as: winds, cloud cover, visibility, rain and snow
o activating Pause, Reposition and Event Marking
· Loading saved scenarios to include : aircraft position, aircraft configuration and weather parameters
· Track and Departure/Approach plots to be recorded, displayed, stored and printable
· Simulation of a variety of failures which include, but are not limited to engine failures, APU failures, Cargo failures, hot/hung starts and gear malfunctions, electrical failures as well as minor system faults
· Display of a moving map that shows aircraft position, surrounding airports, and navigational aids
· QTG tests can be run directly from the IOS
The ELITE A320 FNPT II MCC meets the following certification criteria:
- EASA CS-FSTD (A) FNPT II MCC + APS MCC
- FAA AATD (Advanced Aircraft Training Device) and FTD level 4-5
- CASA CAT B FSD 2
- SOUTH AFRICA CAA FNPT II MCC
- MALAYSIA CAA FNPT II MCC
- INDIA DGCA FNPT II MCC
The names Boeing and B737, as well as related names, marks, emblems, and images, are registered trademarks of their respective owners. ELITE is not affiliated with any brand.
Pictures and setups may differ from the actual product, and depend on the options selected. All pictures and documents available on this website are strictly nonbinding.