- The ELITE S723 FNPT II Flight Simulation Training Device is a single or dual seat, autopilot, and optionally original Garmin GTN 650 or GTN 750 GPS-equipped Flight Simulation Training Device capable of representing almost all aspects of the operational envelope. It is based on the Airbus H125.
- The type representative nature, combined with the accuracy of the hardware and software, allows for comprehensive helicopter training to be conducted in the device using in most cases the factory Flight Crew Operating Manual for flight and ground training as well as in most cases the actual Checklists and Quick Reference Handbooks.
- The provided Instructor Operator Station is ergonomically laid-out to allow observation of flight deck activity. The Instructor Operator Station software allows for the intuitive manipulation of helicopter systems and failures with customizable event triggers. The instructor can trigger an event immediately, after a predetermined interval of time, or even randomly between two periods of time.
- In addition, ground operations training can be executed by utilizing the highly accurate 3D airport add-on sceneries. By adding this option, the actual airport being replicated is closely matched, so close in fact, that actual airport diagrams can be used in training. Pilots will find runways, taxiways, buildings, jet-ways, pads, hangars, etc. correctly placed. Runway and taxiway signs, as well as airport markings, are also detailed and accurate. Rehearsal and familiarization training at a specific airport is possible by adding either of these options, thereby greatly increasing the transfer of learning to the real world.
- With systems simulation and integration, almost all phases of ground and flight operations, including normal, abnormal, and emergency scenarios can be trained in detail.
- A detailed and accurate global Jeppesen Navigation database greatly enhances the mission capability of the device.
- These features are ideal for IFR and partial VFR training (full VFR training enhanced by adding the optionally available scenery packages).
Features of the ELITE H125 Helicopter simulator:
Instructor Operator Station
The Instructor Operator Station by ELITE provides the following components and functionalities:
- Instructor Station Control Panel with intuitive touch-screen GUI
- Instructor station enclosure with Instructor desk, four 21” Flat panel monitors, intuitive and ergonomic layout and functionality
- Instructor station Software capable of:
- easily repositioning the helicopter to a variety of ground and Flight positions instantly
- adjusting the time to include dawn, day, dusk, night
- adjusting the weather such as: winds, cloud cover, visibility, rain and snow
- activating Pause, Reposition and playback
- Loading saved scenarios include helicopter position, helicopter configuration and weather parameters
- Track and Departure/Approach plots are recorded, displayed, stored and printable
- Simulation of a variety of failures which include, but are not limited to: engine failures, receiver failures, electrical failures as well as system faults
- Display of a moving map that shows helicopter position, surrounding airports, and navigational aids
QTG tests can be run directly from the IOS or automatically with the assistance of the ELITE QTG Runner application that runs on a Laptop
Qualification Test Guide (QTG)
The ELITE Training Device comes with an ELITE automatic Qualification Test Guide (QTG). This is an extensively developed application, created, and continuously improved by our engineers and developers. It assists in the execution of the objective tests and their results can be exported to PDF instantly.
The validation data originates from engineering data, flight data and real first-hand flying experience. The ELITE aQTG meets EASA CS-FSTD(H) Initial Issue requirements.
S723T H125 FNPT II MCC Simulation Software
ELITE utilizes proprietary software which has been developed in-house since its inception in 1987. The Original software basis was originally developed in close cooperation with the ETH Zürich University and actual airline and General Aviation aircraft pilots/software engineers.
ELITE is an OEM Manufacturer, which means that everything is developed in-house with our own technology. This allows us to meet current and to react to future regulatory requirements
Optional enhancements available:
- Additional Visual Channels
- Bespoke custom built 3D visual scenarios
- Enhanced 3D visual software package
Maximum credits available:
FAA APPROVED ADVANCED ATD
- Log 2.5 Hrs towards the PRIVATE
- Log 20 Hrs towards the INSTRUMENT
- Log 25 Hrs towards the ATPL
- Log 50 Hrs towards the COMMERCIAL
- Recent Flight Experience (maintain currency)
- Instrument Proficiency Check (partial)
- Instrument Practical Test (partial)
CASA CAT B FSD2 & NZ CAA APPROVED
- 20 out of the 40 hours required for Instrument Rating
- Cross-country instrument flight
- All approaches including GPS non-precision approaches
- Recency (includes two out of the three hours per 90 days and all approaches
The names Airbus and H125 as well as related names, marks, emblems, and images are registered trademarks of their respective owners. ELITE is not affiliated with any brand.
Pictures and setups may differ from the actual product, and depend on the options selected. All pictures and documents available on this website are strictly nonbinding.