ELITE is pleased to announce the availability of several new hardware products and a new version of their widely-used IFR training software. These will be available through the shopping cart on our website, FlyELITE.com.
The much-anticipated release of ELITE XTS Home leads the way and creates the demand for several of the new hardware products. ELITE XTS Home provides many changes to the existing Premium/Home v8.6 software. These changes are explained in detail here. We are rewarding our existing customers with special upgrade pricing, downloadable software, and no need to purchase a new WIBU Key. ELITE XTS Professional (BATD software) should be available in a few weeks.
“One key feature of the new software is the ability to run the new, popular GTN650 and 750 GPSs (add-on sold separately). When used with a touchscreen monitor for the instrument panel, this permits real aircraft quality GTN training and use in your ELITE software.”
The new hardware available is listed below, along with links to their respective webpages with additional details:
• ProPanel III Flight Console Changeable switch panels for SEL/MEL aircraft, 2-axis control-loaded yoke, and manual trim wheel.
• ELITE Jet Pedals These pedals are expertly casted in solid metal and feature dampening for precision and like feeling just like in real transport category aircraft.
• ELITE 530W Avionics Module: For controlling new 530W GPS.
• ELITE GTN Avionics Module: For controlling new GTN650 and GTN750 GPS, in conjunction with a touchscreen computer monitor.
• ELITE E500 Avionics Module: For controlling the new AHRS-style panel options on each aircraft in the new software.
• ELITE EFIS Avionics Module: For controlling the EFIS navigation system used on some of the aircraft in the new software.
• SimControl connectivity: Allows users to use this innovative Instructor Operating Station (IOS), in conjunction with the ELITE IOS.
• Canada Realview Scenery: This scenery add-on allows Canadian customers to enjoy a higher level of scenery detail in Canada.
• Europe Genview Scenery: This scenery add-on allows European customers to add Europe database to their Genview area.
We hope that you will visit our website and the webpages of products that may interest you. After launch, some of our hardware offerings may be back order based on demand.
Of course, we are available during office hours to answer any questions you may have on any of the products.