Building on the success of ELITE’s “round-gauge” PI-135 Basic ATD, the PI-1000 provides incredible training fidelity for glass cockpit users. This FAA-approved AATD uses LCD screens and realistic bezels to provide the best simulated, high fidelity E1000 panels available on the market! A key feature is the ability to perform WAAS approaches, and it simulates the appropriate autopilot. The PI-1000 also includes the required back-up instrumentation for realistic training. Using the Lockheed Martin® Prepar3D™ visual, you’ll be flying the PI-1000 in one of the most beautiful scenery software available. This is a commercially licensed visual—so you know you won’t be violating any laws while training. This system provides training for simple and complex aircraft, and single-engine and twin engine aircraft! The simulated e1000 software changes reference speeds, engine/propeller instrumentation, and fuel management depending on the aircraft selected.
The ELITE PI-1000 Professional Flight Simulation Training Device is a single seat, open cockpit, autopilot, replica G1000 equipped Flight Simulation Training Device capable of representing almost all aspects of the operational envelope.
Features of the PI-1000 Professional simulator:
The PI-1000 Flight Deck contains the following:
- Replica G1000 Instrumentation
- Generic switches panels, accurate in size and placement with accurate buttons and knobs, replicating actual aircraft environments.
- Heavy duty rudder pedals with toe brakes and dynamic control loading.
- Professional grade Control Yoke with Dynamic Control Loading.
- Flight console with generic power levers, rudder trim wheel, elevator trim wheel, parking brake, simulator freeze button and others.
- Generic style Flap levers complete with annunciator light.
- Pilot seat capable of fore and aft adjustment.
- Lockheed Martin P3D Image Generator
The PI-1000 is an FAA Approved Advanced Aviation Training Device (AATD) with a versatile aircraft platform—singles and a twin, simple and complex aircraft can all be flown.
Aircraft Models (all included):
- Cessna 172R
- Cessna 172S
- Cessna 182T
- Cessna T182T
- Cessna 206
- Cessna T206
- Beechcraft Baron G58
Although all aircraft models may be used, the PI-1000 is best used with the Baron G58, due to the twin-engine flight controls panel which is supplied as standard. Some inconsistencies may occur using the other aircraft models.
The PI-1000 Professional Includes:
- ELITE Pro Panel II Flight Console
- E1000 hardware components, MFD, PFD & Standby Instrument Monitor
- ELITE Rudder Pedals
- Complete ELITE Pilot Deck
- Sturdy Platform Base
- Adjustable Seat and Stainless Steel Seat Base
- Custom Height Flight Simulation Table with Built in Computer Shelf
- Angled wrap-around style 3-screen monitor mount and stand designed to fit directly onto the custom desk
- 3 – 32″ 1080p LED monitors
- Two pre-configured ELITE computers to power visual system and G1000 avionics/instructor station
- Enhanced Visual System
- Instructor station
- Technical support and warranty from ELITE
Optional enhancements available:
- Intercom kit
- Bespoke custom built 3D visual scenarios
- Enhanced 3D visual software package
Maximum credits available: FAA APPROVED ADVANCED ATD
- Log 2.5 Hrs towards the PRIVATE
- Log 20 Hrs towards the INSTRUMENT
- Log 25 Hrs towards the ATPL
- Log 50 Hrs towards the COMMERCIAL
- Recent Flight Experience (maintain currency)
- Instrument Proficiency Check (partial)
- Instrument Practical Test (partial)
CASA CAT B FSD2 & NZ CAA APPROVED
- 20 out of the 40 hours required for Instrument Rating
- Cross-country instrument flight
- All approaches including GPS non-precision approaches
- Recency (includes two out of the three hours per 90 days and all approaches
What People Are Saying?
Better than the Airplane…
“There are so many things that we can’t do in the airplane that we can do a great job of in the simulator.”
Chuck Padgett, CFII Lanier Flight Center
Here are some of the features that separate the PI-1000 from its competitors:
- Updatable worldwide Navigraph navigation database
- Obstacle icons, terrain, airways, and waypoints on the map page
- VNAV and VPTH waypoint navigation
- Departure and arrival procedures
- LPV WAAS Approaches fully coupled with the Automated Flight Control System
- Missed approach procedures
- Coupled holds and procedure turns
INCREASE YOUR SOURCES OF REVENUE
No more “bad weather days.“
Capabilities that can be used by pilots of all experience levels.
The latest technology aids in the recruitment of prospective students.
DECREASE YOUR TRAINING COSTS
Reduce in-aircraft training and realize direct savings through reduced fuel usage, extending hour-based inspection intervals, and reducing unscheduled maintenance costs.
Reduce airplane “wear and tear” by teaching correct aircraft techniques and procedures.
ENHANCE YOUR FLIGHT TRAINING CAPABILITIES
Students can learn and practice on simple, complex or twin engine aircraft; basic to advanced instrumentation and avionics such as RMIs, HSIs, Flight Directors and GPS.
Students learn quicker, retain skills longer and become better aviators… what better endorsement for your business?
INCREASE YOUR PROFITABILITY
Purchasing an ELITE FAA-approved system — whether it be the simple PI-121 PCATD, the PI-135 Basic ATD or one of the iGATE series of Advanced ATDs — provides the owner the opportunity to generate revenue every day of the week regardless of weather conditions. Reduce wear and tear on your aircraft fleet while offering your students a tremendous savings on their flight training. An ELITE FAA-approved system will give you that necessary edge over your competition.
The names Cessna, Diamond and Beechcraft, as well as related names, marks, emblems, and images, are registered trademarks of their respective owners. ELITE is not affiliated with any brand.
Pictures and setups may differ from the actual product, and depend on the options selected. All pictures and documents available on this website are strictly nonbinding.