The all new enhanced modular AP-4000 is modeled after the most popular avionics stack in aviation history, the Bendix/King Silver Crown. Offers LED readout without duplicating the NAV stack on screen in the software. The AP-4000 is the most customizable avionics panel on the market. It features the Garmin GNS 430 GPS, and includes all of the individually sold ELITE modules in one convenient avionics tower.
- GNS 430 WAAS Control Module
- COM 2 and NAV 2 Radios with Active and Standby Frequencies
- Autopilot/Flight Director
- Course, Heading, Altitude, OBS, MDI Selectors
- IDENT – COM, NAV, DME, ADF Radios
- Fully Selectable Audio Panel
- Altitude/VSI Preselector
- modular re-arrangeable / re-build to own preferences
- USB connectivity
- Dimensions: 8 ¼ x 8 ¼ x 15 ¼ in
- GPS portion is only compatible with Elite v8.5 or higher, or Reality XP add on for FSX, or Prepar3D.
- Microsoft Flight Sim & Prepar 3D Add-on aircraft modules might have compatibility problems due to developers not following standard SDK practices.