The all new enhanced modular AP-4000 is modeled after the most popular avionics stack in aviation history, the Bendix/King Silver Crown. Offers LED readout without duplicating the NAV stack on screen in the software.
The AP-4000 is the most customizable avionics panel on the market. You can start with just one individual module and add others later. USB connectivity allows for easy installation and freedom to choose which modules are important to you. If you’re interested in all of the avionics modules, view the full ELITE AP-4000 Avionics Stack.
- GTN Module*
- GNS 430 WAAS Control Module
- GNS 530 WAAS Control Module
- COM/ NAV Radios with Active and Standby Frequencies
- Autopilot/Flight Director
- Course, Heading, Altitude, OBS, MDI Selectors
- EFIS Module*
- E-500 Module*
- Audio Panel, Altitude/VSI Preselector
- Modular re-arrangeable / re-build to own preferences
- USB connectivity
- Dimensions: 12x9x6
- Microsoft Flight Sim & Prepar 3D Add-on aircraft modules might have compatibility problems due to developers not following standard SDK practices.
- The GNS 430 operates with ELITE 8.5 or higher software or Reality XP add-on with FSX or Prepar3D
- The GNS 530 operates with ELITE 9.0 or higher software or Reality XP add-on with FSX or Prepar3D
- GTN, E-500, EFIS, & GNS 530 only work with ELITE v9 and higher and Xplane 10/11. *