Introducing the New ELITE AP4500 Complete Avionics Tower
The AP-4500 is modeled after the most popular avionics stack in aviation history, the Bendix/King Silver Crown and offers LED readout without duplicating the NAV stack on screen in the software. The AP-6000 is the most customizable avionics panel on the market. It features the Garmin GNS 530 GPS with a dedicated screen for the GPS display unit.
- GNS 530 WAAS Control Module or GTN 750
- COM 2 and NAV 2 Radios with Active and Standby Frequencies
- Transponder (not on the 750)
- Autopilot/Flight Director
- Course, Heading, Altitude, OBS, MDI Selectors
- IDENT – COM, NAV Radios
- Fully Selectable Audio Panel
- Altitude/VSI Preselector
- USB connectivity
- Dimensions: 8 ¼ x 8 ¼ x 15 ¼ in
- GPS portion is only compatible with (extra software ) add on for Prepar3D or X Plane, also at an additional cost.
- Prepar3D Add-on aircraft modules might have compatibility problems due to developers not following standard SDK practices.