Connect your aviation headset to your simulator with this USB adapter. Remove the roar of the engine from your headphones, and practice ATC the way it was meant to be.
High quality stereo sound
Use with your own headset
Great for ATC communication practice in the simulator
Perfect for use with Pilotedge or Instrument Approach Scenarios. By using this adapter you remove the engine sounds from your headset and direct the ATC sound straight to your headset like in real life.
When using Pilotedge, speak using your headset mic, just like real life environment.
- USB 1.1 and 2.0 compatible
- Plug and Play with Windows 8/7/Vista/XP and Mac OS X
- Uses standard General Aviation headset connectors
- Supports headset impedance’s of 100 to 600 Ohms
- Supports Mono and Stereo Headsets
- Compatible with elecret microphones types and some dynamic microphone types
- Powers microphone bias (+9V) from USB port (no external power needed)
- Zero delay voice feedback/sidetone feature (PC/Mac only)
- Output frequency response (20Hz-20KHz)
- Compact, robust, anodized aluminum enclosure
(iPad & Headset not included)