New Update Available for Owners and Operators of ELITE iGATE Series Advanced Aviation Training Devices
This update applies to iGATE 500, 600, and G1K iGate Models. A new Letter of Approval with an expiration date of October 31, 2024 will be delivered electronically during remote installation for the iGate series trainers.
Included in this update:
- ELITE Navigation Data for U.S. Regions
- Sim Launcher ELITE Program Start-up Screen (see example below)
- Sim-to-app iPad EFB Communication Protocol
- Instrument Approach Scenarios (for customers using ELITE GenView scenery only)
- New Letter of Approval, Expiration Date 10-31-2024
ELITE navigation database for the USA regions on ELITE iGate Series Advanced ATDs will be installed on trainers with software version ELITE Pilot 8 and up. The database includes runways that are 3,000 ft and longer with approved IFR approaches, fixes, holding patterns, communication frequencies, airport information and navaids. Navigation cycle date 18/01.
Please contact ELITE after your purchase has been made online.
An ELITE support technician will need remote access to the trainer via internet connection to complete the installation.
Sim Launcher ELITE Program Start-up Screen
This update does NOT include GPS data. GPS data is sold separately.
NOTE: This product is applicable to ELITE iGate Series Advanced Aviation Training Devices in the U.S. only.