Features of the ELITE Robinson R22 AATD
- Realistic T Bar cyclic complete with push to talk triggers, anti-torque pedals and collectives with twist grip throttle controls and governor’s.
- Realistic G430 GPS unit with updatable data base.
- Replica Fiberglass cockpit.
Features of the ELITE Robison R44 AATD:
The main characteristics are set out below and consist of the following;
- Realistic flight model.
- Realistic T Bar cyclic complete with push to talk triggers, anti-torque pedals and collectives with twist grip throttle controls and governors.
- Original OEM Garmin G500TXi GDU and Original OEM GTN750 with updatable data base.
- Digital chronometer, VSI, Altimeter, TAS, Artificial Horizon, Compass and engine instruments.
- Autopilot, Intercom, Replica GTR22 Com radio, and transponder.
- Curved screen scenery system providing 220° out of cockpit visuals.
- Terrain model reflecting realistic environment of the EPDE airport area and many other generic airports in Poland.
- Replica Fiberglass cockpit. Cockpit color is white.
Optional enhancements available:
- Additional Visual Channels
- Bespoke custom built 3D visual scenarios
- Enhanced 3D visual software package
- Cockpit Shell
The names Robinson, R22 and R44, as well as related names, marks, emblems, and images, are registered trademarks of their respective owners. ELITE is not affiliated with any brand.
Pictures and setups may differ from the actual product, and depend on the options selected. All pictures and documents available on this website are strictly nonbinding.