- The ELITE Evolution S812 FNPT II Flight Simulation Training Device is a single seat, autopilot, Analog or Glass cockpit (or both) equipped Flight Simulation Training Device capable of representing almost all aspects of the operational envelope.
- The model specific nature, combined with the accuracy of the hardware and software, allows for comprehensive aircraft training to be conducted in the device using in most cases the factory Operating Manual for flight and ground training as well in most cases the actual checklists and Quick Reference Handbooks.
- This is a convertible device, which means that you can add multiple different flight model configurations to your training syllabus. From Single Engine Piston to Multi Engine Piston, all in Analog and Glass Cockpit configurations, all on the same simulator.
- The provided Instructor Operating Station is ergonomically laid-out to allow observation of flight deck activity. The Instructor Operating Station software allows for an intuitive manipulation of aircraft systems and failures with customizable event triggers. The instructor can trigger an event immediately, after a predetermined interval of time, or even randomly between two periods of time.
- In addition, ground operations training can be executed by utilizing the highly accurate 3D airport add-on sceneries. By adding this option, the actual airport being replicated is closely matched, so close in fact, that actual airport diagrams can be used in training. Pilots will find runways, taxiways, buildings, jet-ways, pads, hangars, etc. correctly placed. Runway and taxiway signs, as well as airport markings, are also detailed and accurate. Rehearsal and familiarization training of a specific airport is possible by adding either of these options, hereby greatly increasing the transfer of learning to the real world.
- With systems simulation and integration, almost all phases of ground and flight operations, including normal, abnormal, and emergency scenarios can be trained in detail.
- A detailed and accurate global Jeppesen Navigation database greatly enhances the mission capability of the device. Included are all commercial airports in the chosen area.
- These features are ideal for IFR and partial VFR training (full VFR training enhanced by adding the optionally available scenery packages).
The ELITE Evolution S812 FNPT II Flight Deck contains the following:
- Choose between analog, semi-glass with E500, and full Glass cockpit instrumentation – you can convert between them if you add the respective option
- Various SEP and MEP aircraft modules available as an option
- Generic switch panels, accurate in size and placement with accurate buttons and knobs, replicating the actual aircraft environment.
- Generic interior trim pieces, accurate for this type of aircraft in size and shape to give the cockpit a realistic look and feel
- Heavy-duty rudder pedals with Dynamic Control Loading and toe brakes
- Professional grade Control Yoke with Dynamic Control Loading
- Generic center console with power levers, rudder trim, elevator trim wheel, parking brake, Emergency gear extension, Fuel control levers, a simulation freeze button
- Generic style Flap levers complete with annunciator light
- Pilot seat capable of fore- and aft adjustment as well as height
- Original aircraft 3-way Intercom system for communications between pilot and instructor, which allows the use of actual aviation headsets
- Bendix-King Silver Crown Plus Avionics Stack with 8.33 kHz spacing on COM receivers
- Selection of optionally available original GPS units (Garmin GTN 650 or GTN 750)
- Plug-in interface external EFB SkyDemon, Foreflight, or other EFB which are available
Optional enhancements available on all models:
- Various visual display options such as single-channel, three-channel & 3-channel curved screen
- Glass cockpit upgrade (based on Garmin G500/600 series, available for Seneca, Arrow, C172)
- Original Garmin GPS receivers such as GTN650/750
- Additional Twin and Single Engine aircraft (up to 8 configurations to choose from)
- Extended warranty coverage
- Bespoke airport and airfield visual sceneries and other visual software enhancements
Aircraft Flight Model Configurations Available
One aircraft model is included in the basic S812 FNPT II configuration, but you can add additional SEP and MEP aircraft models or additional instrument panel configurations to your base model.
The following optional aircraft flight model configurations can be added to the FNPT:
Single Engine Piston:
- Cessna 172 RG with analog instrumentation
- Cessna 172 RG with semi-glass based on Garmin G500/600 instrumentation
- Cessna 172 RG with generic full-glass instrumentation
- Piper Arrow IV with analog instrumentation
- Piper Arrow IV with semi-glass based on Garmin G500/600 instrumentation
- Piper Arrow IV with generic full glass instrumentation
Twin Engine Piston:
- Piper Seneca III with analog instrumentation
- Piper Seneca III with semi-glass based on Garmin G500/600 instrumentation
- Piper Seneca III with generic full glass instrumentation
Any combination of the above will work.
The different modules are supplied with respective switches panels, bezel masks, and QTG. Conversion time between the different modules is 2 Minutes, respectively 5-10 Minutes if you switch from SEP to MEP or vice versa.
The ELITE Evolution S812 FNPT II FSTD can optionally be equipped with various options:
– Original Garmin OEM GTN 650 for PBN / RNAV training
– Original Garmin OEM GTN 750 for PBN / RNAV training
– EFIS Panel upgrade (based on Bendix King EFS 40/50)
– Add-on partial glass cockpit, or generic full glass cockpit instrumentation to existing analog instrumentation aircraft model or vice versa (charged per aircraft model)
– Additional 2nd aircraft model: MEP close to Piper Seneca III or SEP close to Cessna 172 RG resp. Piper Arrow IV (including required EASA CS-FSTD(A) QTG / charged per aircraft model)
Instructor Operator Station
The Instructor Operator Station by ELITE provides the following components and functionalities:
· Instructor Station Control Panel with intuitive touch-screen GUI
· Instructor station enclosure with Instructor desk, two 21” Flat panel monitors, intuitive and ergonomic layout, and functionality
· Instructor station Software capable of
Ø easily repositioning the aircraft to a variety of ground and Flight positions instantly
Ø adjusting the time to include dawn, day, dusk, and night
Ø adjusting the weather such as winds, cloud cover, and visibility (rain and snow with LM P3D add-on installed)
Ø activating Pause, repositioning, and playback
· Loading saved scenarios include: aircraft position, aircraft configuration, and weather parameters
· Track and Departure/Approach plots are recorded, displayed, stored, and printable
· Simulation of a variety of failures which include, but are not limited to engine failures, receiver failures, gear malfunctions, electrical failures as well as minor system faults
· Display of a moving map that shows aircraft position, surrounding airports, and navigational aids
· QTG tests can be run directly from the IOS
Maximum credits available:
EASA CS-FSTD (A) FNPT II
- Log 5 Hrs Basic training towards PPL
- Log 40 Hrs Instrument training towards ATP (Integrated)
- Log 40 Hrs Instrument training towards CPL / IR (Integrated)
- Log 5 Hrs Instrument training towards CPL (Integrated / Modular)
- Log 5 Hrs Basic Instrument training towards IR (Modular)
- Log 35 Hrs Instrument training towards IR-SE (Modular)
- Log 40 Hrs Instrument training towards IR-ME (Modular)
- Log 25 Hrs Instrument training towards IR-SE (Competency-based Modular)
- Log 30 Hrs Instrument training towards IR-ME (Competency-based Modular)
- Log 25 Hrs Experience towards ATPL
- Log 50 Hrs IFR Experience towards FI
- Log 5 Hrs Instrument Instructor training / Flight Instructor training towards FI
- Log 10 Hrs Instructor Training towards IRI
- Log 3 Hrs Instructor Training towards STI
FAA APPROVED ADVANCED ATD
- Log 2.5 Hrs towards the PRIVATE
- Log 20 Hrs towards the INSTRUMENT
- Log 25 Hrs towards the ATPL
- Log 50 Hrs towards the COMMERCIAL
- Recent Flight Experience (maintain currency)
- Instrument Proficiency Check (partial)
- Instrument Practical Test (partial)
CASA CAT B FSD2 & NZ CAA APPROVED
- 20 out of the 40 hours required for Instrument Rating
- Cross-country instrument flight
- All approaches including GPS non-precision approaches
- Recency (includes two out of the three hours per 90 days and all approaches)
Our latest installation at Island Aviation in the Maldives in January 2023. The simulator has been certified and is now in full use.
The names Garmin, Piper, Cessna as well as related names, marks, emblems, and images, are registered trademarks of their respective owners. ELITE is not affiliated with any brand.
Pictures and setups may differ from the actual product, and depend on the options selected. All pictures and documents available on this website are strictly nonbinding.