- The ELITE Evolution S823 DA42 FNPT II Flight Simulation Training Device is a single seat, autopilot and original Garmin G1000® equipped Flight Simulation Training Device capable of representing almost all aspects of the operational envelope.
- The type representative nature, combined with the accuracy of the hardware and software, allows for comprehensive aircraft training to be conducted in the device using in most cases the factory Flight Crew Operating Manual for flight and ground training as well in most cases the actual checklists and Quick Reference Handbooks.
- The provided Instructor Operating Station is ergonomically laid-out to allow observation of flight deck activity. The Instructor Operating Station software allows for an intuitive manipulation of aircraft systems and failures with customizable event triggers. The instructor can trigger an event immediately, after a predetermined interval of time, or even randomly between two periods of time.
- In addition, ground operations training can be executed by utilizing the highly accurate 3D airport add-on sceneries. By adding this option, the actual airport being replicated is closely matched, so that actual airport diagrams can be used in training. Pilots will find runways, taxiways, buildings, jet-ways, pads, hangars, etc. correctly placed. Runway and taxiway signs, as well as airport markings, are also detailed and accurate. Rehearsal and familiarization training of a specific airport is possible by adding either of these options, hereby greatly increasing the transfer of learning to the real world.
- With systems simulation and integration, practically all phases of ground and flight operations, including normal, abnormal, and emergency scenarios can be trained in detail.
- A detailed and accurate global Jeppesen Navigation database greatly enhances the mission capability of the device.
- These features are ideal for IFR and partial VFR training (full VFR training enhanced by adding the optionally available scenery packages).
Features of the S823D FNPT II Diamond DA-42:
The ELITE Evolution S823 FNPT II Flight Deck contains the following:
- Original Garmin G1000® instrumentation with integrated GFC700 autopilot
- Generic DA42 panels, highly accurate in size and placement with accurate switches and knobs, closely replicating the actual aircraft environment.
- Generic DA42 interior trim pieces, accurate for this type of aircraft in size and shape to give the cockpit a realistic look and feel
- Generic DA42 heavy duty rudder pedals with Dynamic Control Loading and toe brakes
- Generic DA42 professional grade Control Stick with Dynamic Control Loading
- Generic DA42 style center console with power levers, rudder trim wheel, cabin heat / defrost, parking brake lock, Emergency gear extension, Alternate Air, Fuel control levers, elevator trim and simulator freeze button
- Generic DA42 style Flap levers complete with annunciator light
- Pilot seat capable of fore and aft adjustment
- Original aircraft 3-way Intercom system for communications between pilot and instructor, which allows use of actual aviation headsets
- Standby instruments panel with compass
- Plug-in interface external EFB SkyDemon, Foreflight or other EFB which are available
· External projected visuals with up to 200° x 46° FOV
· Full integrated enclosed Instructor Station
· Full Size Cockpit enclosure with perspex glass canopy
· 2 years full warranty
· Touchscreen Instructor GUI
· Easy maintenance
Optional enhancements available on all models:
- Various visual display options such as single-channel, or3-channel curved screen
- Extended warranty coverage
- Bespoke airport and airfield visual sceneries and other visual software enhancement
Instructor Operator Station
The Instructor Operator Station by ELITE provides the following components and functionalities:
· Instructor Station Control Panel with intuitive touch-screen GUI
· Instructor station enclosure with Instructor desk, two 21” Flat panel monitors, intuitive and ergonomic layout and functionality
· Instructor station Software capable of
Ø easily repositioning the aircraft to a variety of ground and Flight positions instantly
Ø adjusting the time to include dawn, day, dusk, night
Ø adjusting the weather such as: winds, cloud cover, visibility (rain and snow with LM P3D add-on installed)
Ø activating Pause, Reposition, and playback
· Loading saved scenarios include: aircraft position, aircraft configuration, and weather parameters
· Track and Departure/Approach plots are recorded, displayed, stored, and printable
· Simulation of a variety of failures which include, but are not limited to: engine failures, receiver failures, gear malfunctions, electrical failures as well as minor system faults
· Display of a moving map that shows aircraft position, surrounding airports, and navigational aids
· QTG tests can be run directly from the IOS or with the assistance of the ELITE QTG Runner application that runs on a Laptop
Maximum credits available:
EASA CS-FSTD (A) FNPT II
- Log 5 Hrs Basic training towards PPL
- Log 40 Hrs Instrument training towards ATP (Integrated)
- Log 40 Hrs Instrument training towards CPL (Integrated)
- Log 5 Hrs Instrument training towards CPL (Modular)
- Log 35 Hrs Instrument training towards IR-SE (Modular)
- Log 40 Hrs Instrument training towards IR-ME (Modular)
- Log 25 Hrs Experience toward ATP
- Log 50 Hrs Experience toward FI
- Log 5 Hrs Instructor training toward FI
- Log 10 Hrs Instructor training toward IRI
meets FAA APPROVED ADVANCED ATD requirements
- Log 2.5 Hrs towards the PRIVATE
- Log 20 Hrs towards the INSTRUMENT
- Log 25 Hrs towards the ATPL
- Log 50 Hrs towards the COMMERCIAL
- Recent Flight Experience (maintain currency)
- Instrument Proficiency Check (partial)
- Instrument Practical Test (partial)
meets CASA CAT B FSD2 & NZ CAA approval requirements
- 20 out of the 40 hours required for Instrument Rating
- Cross-country instrument flight
- All approaches including GPS non-precision approaches
- Recency (includes two out of the three hours per 90 days and all approaches)
The names Diamond, DA42, and Garmin, as well as related names, marks, emblems, and images, are registered trademarks of their respective owners. ELITE is not affiliated with any brand.
Pictures and setups may differ from the actual product, and depend on the options selected. All pictures and documents available on this website are strictly nonbinding.