- The ELITE Evolution S923 FNPT II MCC Flight Simulation Training Device is a dual seat, autopilot Analog, EFIS (King Air only) or Glass cockpit (or all three) equipped, complex systems equipped Flight Simulation Training Device capable of representing almost all aspects of the operational envelope.
- The type representative nature, combined with the accuracy of the hardware and software, allows for comprehensive aircraft training to be conducted in the device using in most cases the factory Flight Crew Operating Manual for flight and ground training as well in most cases the actual checklists and Quick Reference Handbooks.
- This is a convertible device, which means that you can add multiple different flight model configurations to your training syllabus. From Single Engine Piston to Multi Engine Piston and Turboprop, all in Analog, EFIS (King Air only) and Glass Cockpit configuration, all on the same simulator.
- The provided Instructor Operator Station is ergonomically laid-out to allow observation of flight deck activity. The Instructor Operator Station software allows for an intuitive manipulation of aircraft systems and failures with customizable event triggers. The instructor can trigger an event immediately, after a predetermined interval of time, or even randomly between two periods of time.
- In addition, ground operations training can be executed by utilizing the highly accurate 3D airport add-on sceneries. By adding this option, the actual airport being replicated is closely matched, so that actual airport diagrams can be used in training. Pilots will find runways, taxiways, buildings, jet-ways, pads, hangars, etc. correctly placed. Runway and taxiway signs, as well as airport markings, are also detailed and accurate. Rehearsal and familiarization training of a specific airport is possible by adding either of these options, hereby greatly increasing the transfer of learning to the real world.
- With systems simulation and integration, practically all phases of ground and flight operations, including normal, abnormal, and emergency scenarios can be trained in detail.
- A detailed and accurate global Jeppesen Navigation database greatly enhances the mission capability of the device.
- These features are ideal for IFR and partial VFR training (full VFR training enhanced by adding the optionally available scenery packages).
Features of the S923 FNPT II MCC:
- Totally Integrated System
- Dual Electro-Mechanical Dynamic Control Loading Yoke and Pedals
- Beech King Air B200 Twin Engine Turboprop Aircraft Configuration (convertible to Twin Engine Piston and Single Engine Piston)
- Fully instrumented for Pilot and Co-pilot stations
- Full autopilot capability with flight director and navigation coupling to GPS and VORs. Auto pilot can be controlled by Pilot or Co-pilot
- External projected visuals with up to 200° x 46° FOV
- Full integrated enclosed Instructor Station
- Full Size Cockpit enclosure
- 2 years full warranty
- Graphical instructor’s station
- Easy maintenance
The S923 FNPT II MCC Flight Deck contains the following:
- Choose between analogue, semi-glass with G500, full glass cockpit and EFIS instrumentation – you can convert between them if you add the respective option
- Various different SEP and MEP aircraft modules available as option
- Generic switches panels, with precise size and placement, resembling switches and knobs, close to the actual aircraft environment.
- Generic interior trim pieces, accurate for the type of aircraft in size and shape to give the cockpit a realistic look and feel
- Heavy duty rudder pedals with Dynamic Control Loading and toe brakes
- Professional grade Yokes with Dynamic Control Loading
- Generic center console with power levers, rudder trim wheel, cabin pressure, rudder boost, elev. trim, yaw damper gear and flap lever, aileron & rudder tab, freeze button
- Pilot Fuel Control Side Panel
- Pilot & Co-pilot Circuit breaker Panel
- Pilot and Co-Pilot seat capable of fore – aft adjustment as well as height
- Original aircraft 3-way Intercom system for communications between pilot, co-pilot and instructor, which allows use of actual aviation headsets
- Selection of optionally available original GPS units (Garmin GTN 650 or GTN 750)
- Plug-in interface external EFB SkyDemon or other EFB which are available
Optional enhancements available on all models:
- Various visual display options such as single-channel, three-channel & 3-channel curved screen
- EFIS upgrade (EFS40/50)
- Glass cockpit upgrade (based on Garmin G500/600 series, available for King Air, Seneca, Arrow, C172)
- Original Garmin GPS receivers such as GTN650/750
- Additional Twin and Single Engine aircraft (up to 12 configurations to choose from)
- Extended warranty coverage
- Bespoke airport and airfield visual sceneries and other visual software enhancements
Instructor Operator Station
The Instructor Operator Station by ELITE provides the following components and functionalities:
· Instructor Station Control Panel with intuitive touch-screen GUI
· Instructor station enclosure with Instructor desk, two 21” Flat panel monitors, intuitive and ergonomic layout and functionality
· Instructor station Software capable of
Ø easily repositioning the aircraft to a variety of ground and Flight positions instantly
Ø adjusting the time to include dawn, day, dusk, night
Ø adjusting the weather such as: winds, cloud cover, visibility (rain and snow with LM P3D add-on installed)
Ø activating Pause, Reposition and playback
· Loading saved scenarios include: aircraft position, aircraft configuration and weather parameters
· Track and Departure/Approach plots are recorded, displayed, stored and printable
· Simulation of a variety of failures which include, but are not limited to: engine failures, receiver failures, gear malfunctions, electrical failures as well as minor system faults
· Display of a moving map that shows aircraft position, surrounding airports, and navigational aids
· QTG tests can be run directly from the IOS or with the assistance of the ELITE QTG Runner application that runs on a Laptop
Customer feedback: “Our S923 FNPT II MCC has been in service for almost 13 years. The accumulated 22’000 hours of training have demonstrated the durability and reliability of the ELITE simulator, which has consistently met the highest standards” Dimitris Perdikaris, JetSims, Greece.
Maximum credits available:
EASA CS-FSTD (A) FNPT II MCC
- Log 5 Hrs Basic training towards PPL
- Log 40 Hrs Instrument training towards ATP (Integrated)
- Log 15 Hrs MCC training towards ATP (Integrated)
- Log 20 Hrs Training towards MCC
- Log 40 Hrs Instrument training towards CPL / IR (Integrated)
- Log 5 Hrs Instrument training towards CPL (Integrated / Modular)
- Log 5 Hrs Basic Instrument training towards IR (Modular)
- Log 35 Hrs Instrument training towards IR-SE (Modular)
- Log 40 Hrs Instrument training towards IR-ME (Modular)
- Log 25 Hrs Instrument training towards IR-SE (Competency-based Modular)
- Log 30 Hrs Instrument training towards IR-ME (Competency-based Modular)
- Log 25 Hrs Experience towards ATPL
- Log 50 Hrs IFR Experience towards FI
- Log 5 Hrs Instrument Instructor training / Flight Instructor training towards FI
- Log 10 Hrs Instructor Training towards IRI
- Log 3 Hrs Instructor Training towards MCCI
- Log 3 Hrs Instructor Training towards STI
FAA APPROVED ADVANCED ATD
- Log 2.5 Hrs towards the PRIVATE
- Log 20 Hrs towards the INSTRUMENT
- Log 25 Hrs towards the ATPL
- Log 50 Hrs towards the COMMERCIAL
- Recent Flight Experience (maintain currency)
- Instrument Proficiency Check (partial)
- Instrument Practical Test (partial)
CASA CAT B FSD2 & NZ CAA APPROVED
- 20 out of the 40 hours required for Instrument Rating
- Cross-country instrument flight
- All approaches including GPS non-precision approaches
- Recency (includes two out of the three hours per 90 days and all approaches)
The names Cessna, Piper, Beechcraft, and Garmin, as well as related names, marks, emblems, and images, are registered trademarks of their respective owners. ELITE is not affiliated with any brand.
Pictures and setups may differ from the actual product, and depend on the options selected. All pictures and documents available on this website are strictly nonbinding.