ELITE Evolution S311 FNPT II – The most cost-effective simulator
- The ELITE S311 FNPT II SEP / MEP Flight Simulation Training Device is a single seat, autopilot, Analog or generic Glass cockpit (or both) equipped Flight Simulation Training Device capable of representing almost all aspects of the operational envelope.
- The type representative nature, combined with the accuracy of the hardware and software, allows for comprehensive aircraft training to be conducted in the device using in most cases the factory Operating Manual for flight and ground training as well in most cases the actual checklists and Quick Reference Handbooks.
- The provided Instructor Operator Station is ergonomically laid-out to allow observation of flight deck activity. The Instructor Operator Station software allows for an intuitive manipulation of aircraft systems and failures with customizable event triggers. The instructor can trigger an event immediately, after a predetermined interval of time, or based on certain conditions.
- In addition, ground operations training can be executed by utilizing the highly accurate 3D airport add-on sceneries. By adding this option, the actual airport being replicated is closely matched, so close in fact, that actual airport diagrams can be used in training. Pilots will find runways, taxiways, buildings, jet-ways, pads, hangars, etc. correctly placed. Runway and taxiway signs, as well as airport markings, are also detailed and accurate. Rehearsal and familiarization training of a specific airport is possible by adding either of these options, hereby greatly increasing the transfer of learning to the real world. Please specify which airports you would require in high definition for a custom quote.
- With systems simulation and integration, almost all phases of ground and flight operations, including normal, abnormal, and emergency scenarios can be trained.
- A detailed and accurate global Jeppesen Navigation database greatly enhances the mission capability of the device. ELITE offers an update program for you.
- These features are ideal for IFR and partial VFR training (full VFR training enhanced by adding of optionally available scenery packages).
The S311 FNPT II SEP / MEP Flight Deck contains the following:
- Analogue or E500 style Glass cockpit instrumentation – you can convert between them if you add the respective option.
- OEM Garmin GTN650 GPS (upgradable to GTN750)
- Generic switches panels, similar in size and placement with buttons and knobs, replicating the actual aircraft environment.
- Generic interior pieces, accurate for this type of aircraft in size and shape
- Heavy duty rudder pedals with Dynamic Control Loading and toe brakes
- Professional grade Control Yoke with Dynamic Control Loading
- Generic centre console with power levers, rudder trim wheel, elevator trim wheel, parking brake, Fuel control levers, simulator freeze button
- Generic style Flap levers complete with annunciator light
- Pilot seat capable of fore and aft adjustment
- Original aircraft Intercom system for communications between pilot and instructor, which allows use of actual aviation headsets
- Bendix-King Silver Crown Plus Avionics Stack with 8.33 kHz spacing on COM/NAV
- Plug-in interface for external EFB SkyDemon or other EFB which are available
The Instructor Operator Station by ELITE provides the following components and functionalities:
- Instructor Station Control Panel with intuitive GUI
- Instructor station enclosure with Instructor desk, a 21,5” Flat panel monitor, intuitive and ergonomic layout and functionality
- Instructor station Software capable of
- easily repositioning the aircraft to a variety of ground and Flight positions instantly
- adjusting the time to include dawn, day, dusk, night
- adjusting the weather such as: winds, cloud cover, visibility, rain and snow
- activating Pause, Reposition and playback
- Loading saved scenarios include: aircraft position, aircraft configuration and weather parameters
- Track and Departure/Approach plots are recorded, displayed, stored and printable
- Simulation of a variety of failures which include, but are not limited to: engine failures, receiver failures, gear malfunctions, electrical failures as well as minor system faults
- Display of a moving map that shows aircraft position, surrounding airports, and navigational aids
- QTG tests can be run directly from the IOS
Automatic Qualification Test Guide (aQTG)
The ELITE Training Device comes with an ELITE automatic Qualification Test Guide (aQTG). This is an extensively developed software, created and continuously improved by our engineers and developers. It is for the most part fully automatic and test results can be exported to PDF instantly.
The validation data originates from engineering data, flight data and real first-hand flying experience. The ELITE aQTG meets EASA CS-FSTD (A) Issue 2 requirements.
S311 FNPT II SEP / MEP Simulation Software
ELITE utilizes ELITE XTS proprietary software which has been developed in-house since its inception in 1987. The Original software basis was originally developed in close cooperation with the ETH Zürich University and actual airline and General Aviation aircraft pilots/software engineers.
ELITE is an OEM Manufacturer, which means that everything is developed in-house with our own technology. This allows us to meet current and to react to future regulatory requirements.
Maximum credits available:
EASA CS-FSTD (A) FNPT II
- Log 5 Hrs Basic training towards PPL
- Log 40 Hrs Instrument training towards ATP (Integrated)
- Log 40 Hrs Instrument training towards CPL (Integrated)
- Log 5 Hrs Instrument training towards CPL (Modular)
- Log 35 Hrs Instrument training towards IR-SE (Modular)
- Log 40 Hrs Instrument training towards IR-ME (Modular)
- Log 25 Hrs Experience toward ATP
- Log 50 Hrs Experience toward FI
- Log 5 Hrs Instructor training toward FI
- Log 10 Hrs Instructor training toward IRI
meets FAA APPROVED ADVANCED ATD requirements
- Log 2.5 Hrs towards the PRIVATE
- Log 20 Hrs towards the INSTRUMENT
- Log 25 Hrs towards the ATPL
- Log 50 Hrs towards the COMMERCIAL
- Recent Flight Experience (maintain currency)
- Instrument Proficiency Check (partial)
- Instrument Practical Test (partial)
meets CASA CAT B FSD2 & NZ CAA approval requirements
- 20 out of the 40 hours required for Instrument Rating
- Cross-country instrument flight
- All approaches including GPS non-precision approaches
- Recency (includes two out of the three hours per 90 days and all approaches)
The brands cited, as well as related names, marks, emblems, and images, are registered trademarks of their respective owners. ELITE is not affiliated with any brand.
Pictures and setups may differ from the actual product, and depend on the options selected. All pictures and documents available on this website are strictly nonbinding.