The TH22 is Now Available in Multiple Configurations
TH22 – Dual-Seat, Dual-Control
TH22S – Single-Seat, Single-Control
TH22SM – Single-Seat, Single-Control with Motion Platform
ELITE Simulation Solutions, in cooperation with Daedalus Technologies and Laminar Research introduces the newest addition to their fleet of helicopter training devices. From startup, run up to shut down, TH22 models the form, function and performance of the Robinson R22 piston helicopter.
The fidelity of this helicopter flight training device gives benefits beyond the instrument, commercial, ATP and 7.5 hours VFR flying credits. The accuracy of this trainer allows procedural training for most VFR practical test standards, emergency procedures including brown-out operations and IIMC recoveries. The orientation and size of the visual display gives the correct spatial orientation for hover training, confined area landings, pinnacles, auto rotations and deceleration maneuvers.
Features of the TH22 include:
- Robinson Cyclic (T-bar)
- WAAS GNS 530 GPS
- Dual-Control, Two-Seat or Single-Seat, Single-Control
- Motion platform* (optional)
- Tablet/handheld based instructor station
- ForeFlight, iPad EFB, and PilotEdge PilotEdge ATC Compatible
FAA Credits Awarded:
- 7.5 Toward Private
- 20 Toward Instrument
- 25 Toward Commercial
- 25 Toward ATP
- Instrument Proficiency Checks
- Instrument Currency
- View the FAA Letter of Approval for additional details and part 141 awarded credits.