Software Engineer (m/f/d)
ELITE Simulation Solutions is a global provider of a wide range of fixed- and rotary-wing aviation training devices and associated software. We develop, build, sell, and support EASA, FAA, CASA, ANAC and DGCA approved flight training devices and offer customized products to both private and government entities. Our trademarks are quality, innovation, and excellent customer service. Our vision is the advancement of pilot proficiency, safety, and confidence.
If you are motivated, innovative, and committed to deliver your best while working on cutting-edge simulation and graphics technology in an international, multidisciplinary and collaborative team, then this position might be an incredible fit for you.
- Develop and support our software modules and their associated interfaces, which drive elements such as 3D visualization graphics, simulated instruments, flight dynamics, and many more.
- Contribute to the integration of third-party software to provide a customized, simulated flight experience.
- Work in a multidisciplinary environment, while learning about and understanding customer needs.
- Strong programming skills in C++, C, and as well as familiarity with current standards.
- Experience or familiarity with communication protocols (e.g. TCP, UDP, CAN bus)
- Passion for aviation and/or flight simulation.
- English communication skills.
Non-exclusive experience (ideal/bonus to have, listed in no particular order of importance):
- Experience in real-time simulation.
- Knowledge of aircraft systems/instruments.
- MS Visual Studio 2013 and/or newer.
- UI/UX design.
- Graphics (OpenGL).
- iOS Objective-C
- Prepar3D, X-Plane, and/or any other IG engine.
What we offer:
- Full-time, permanent employment.
- Direct impact in management decisions.
- State-of-the-art development environment and equipment.
- Casual working atmosphere.
- Offices located next to the Dübendorf airfield, including good public transport connections and on-site parking.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please apply including your CV/resume, as well as a cover letter that highlights why you believe you are right for this role.
Contact: Sebastian Loebbert