This unit has been refurbished and is gently used.
The AP-3000 is modeled after the most popular avionics stack in aviation history, the Bendix/King Silver Crown. Offers LED readout without duplicating the NAV stack on screen in the software.
- COM 1 and NAV 1 Radios with Active and Standby Frequencies
- COM 2 and NAV 2 Radios with Active and Standby Frequencies
- Autopilot/Flight Director
- Course, Heading, Altitude, OBS, MDI Selectors
- IDENT – COM, NAV, DME, ADF Radios
- Fully Selectable Audio Panel
- Altitude/VSI Preselector
- USB connectivity
- Dimensions: 8 ¼ x 8 ¼ x 15 ¼ in
- Microsoft Flight Sim & Prepar3D Add-on aircraft modules might have compatibility problems due to developers not following standard SDK practices.